You are here
Please observe the following policies regarding our Museum Pass program.
- The Museum Pass Program is for Westhampton Free Library ADULT card holders ONLY. Your library card must be in good standing to reserve and check out museum passes.
- The library card used to reserve a museum pass is the card needed at time of checkout.
- Each pass may only be checked once per month per family.
- Families can reserve two passes each month.
- The lending period for all passes, with the exception of the American Natural History Museum, is three days. The American Natural History Museum vouchers are actual tickets and you may request up to four per household.
- Please make your reservation for the day on which you intend to pick up the passes (usually the day before you intend to visit the museum). For example, if you are planning to visit the museum on Tuesday, please reserve the pass for Monday. It will then be due back on Wednesday.
- Passes are due back at 4:30pm on the third day of the reservation. If you would like to pick your pass up earlier than 4:30pm, please feel free to call the Reference Desk to ensure that it is available.
- Passes can be picked up at the Reference Desk and be checked out, with the card used at registration, at the Circulation Desk. Passes should always be returned to the Circulation Desk to be checked back in. If the Library is closed passes can be returned via the book drop.
- There is a $20 fee per day for passes returned late.
- If a pass is lost it is the responsibility of the patron to cover any replacement costs.
- Each pass admits a different number of guests and comes with different associated benefits. Please consult individual passes for more information regarding the specifics for that pass.